Monday, September 21, 2009

I hope you give yourself up, too.

Life has been quite swell lately. I've been working on just seeing the good things, and not complaining if something isn't quite right, which is more difficult than I would have imagined since I tend to notice more of the world than other people. In any case, I've been living in the musical world of alt-country and along the way I have become a fan of many a crooner and have gotten back to my roots by purchasing a lovely cd by The Byrds. Certainly a good purchase that one proves to be.

I'm in the process of finishing up another dress. It's nothing too grand, just something casual. I still have yet to find a table to place my sewing machine on. So, the coffee and kitchen tables have been makeshift work surfaces until this purchase is made.

Work has proven to be something good for a change. Sure, I don't care for what I have to do at said job, but I don't mind it anymore or at least I like to tell myself this. Having nights off is proving to be grand, and really, I'm thankful.


Wish there was more to update, but once you want to blog, there's nothing noteworthy that comes about. (Possibly why I just post pictures and one liners now.) Oh well.


Sleep well all.

No comments: