Monday, March 31, 2008

You'll be waiting like a factory line.

So, today while not being very productive, was a good day. When I say 'good,' I am not using it as meaning it was full of events or great conversation. But I feel as if I reflected more on my actions lately than any other day. I am not sure how this constitutes it as being a good day, but it is always a nice thing when you come out having learned something new, something you can use later down the road.

I have realized that I have let opportunities slide or have not spoken up in general. I feel as if I leave many stones unturned and regretted having not taken the time to turn at least one over. I also want to be able to express more to people. Granted I love to listen and observe, but sometimes I feel as if I need to connect and share.

I just need the extra boost I guess. Extra boost of what I have yet to uncover.

No comments: